After your article has been accepted for publication, please inform the Editorial Office that you will choose open access publication. If you opt for Open Choice, you are not required to transfer copyright.
Eligibility for APC waiver
If your institution has a Springer Compact agreement, then you may publish your article open access- at no charge to yourself - in more than 1,600 Springer journals, including AAS. When publishing your article open access it becomes freely accessible to anyone worldwide. In addition, you can enjoy full access to all Springer journals.
Current agreement partners
- ● High visibility of your work
- ● Easy compliance with open access mandates
- ● Re-use and immediate deposit of final article in any repository
- ● You retain the copyright of your work
- ● Automatic export triggered to PubMed Central (PMC)/Europe PMC for its evaluation
- ● Open access charge covered centrally by the university/institute – eases the payment process